Where can I use my Shell fuel card?
Shell fuel cards give your business access to a range of quality fuels, including diesel and unleaded – regardless of whether you operate with one car or an entire fleet of HGVs.
Shell fuel card locations
- Access to over 1,000 sites at all Shell-branded service stations, including 400 core sites, 650 non-core sites, and 53 motorway sites
- Free fuel management reporting with reports available online
- Fixed weekly prices, no regional price difference
- Recommended for HGVs and LCVs with sites located conveniently for vehicles travelling on motorways and main roads
- Accepted at over 3,800 sites at Shell, Esso, Texaco, Gulf, Morrisons, Gleaner, and Circle K, including 66 motorway sites
- No additional cost for Shell FuelSave diesel available at all Shell sites
- Access to over 3,800 sites including Shell, Esso, Texaco, Gulf, Morrisons, Gleaner, and Circle K, over 66 motorway sites
- Fixed weekly diesel and petrol fuel card with access to nearly 50% of UK forecourts
- Avoid unnecessary additional costs with no transaction fees
- Over 120 sites on primary transit routes with HGV fitted with AdBlue pumps
What other benefits do you get with Shell fuel cards?
- Manage your account securely through our portal, My Fleet Hub
- Collect various loyalty points: Shell Go+ at Shell, Nectar at Esso, and More at Morrisons
- Fuel cards can be restricted to fuels, lubricants, and AdBlue purchases only
- Secure PIN-protected cards to help prevent fraudulent transactions
- Collect Shell Go+ rewards and receive discounts on a range of items including fuel, food and more
- Fuel cards are embossed with driver name and vehicle registration to heighten security
- Interest-free credit and simple payment terms available
- Fuel cards are accepted on M6 toll
We hope you can see the great benefits these Shell fuel cards have to offer.
Sign up to our pump locator to save time and easily find your nearest petrol station. You may also find our pump locator on our Drivers Club app, as well as access premium services, big brand offers, and receive the latest driving trends and essential announcements.back