We all know what a simple tracking system does, but when you investigate the market you will find that not all telematics systems are the same. Tele-Gence offers improved safety for your drivers, security for your vehicles and reduces costs across your fleet. A remarkably flexible, fully customisable system that can be totally tailored to your fleet requirements. It’s easy to use and supported by a dedicated UK-based team.
Fuel cost management
Be confident you’re not wasting money on fuel
• Fuel fraud alerts – automatic check of fuel filling to vehicle locationquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Accurate MPG / CO₂ comparison reports
• Tools to guide your drivers to cheaper fuel sites
• Quick and easy way of viewing fuel transactions
• Monitor vehicle idling time to reduce wasted fuel
Driver behaviour and productivity
Full visibility of driver performance on the road
• Real-time tracking – updates every 10 seconds or lessquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Tailor driver behaviour scores to determine your best and worst drivers
• Multiple map layers including live traffic
• Monitor dangerous speeding with Overspeed Profiles
• Gain insight into how improved driver behaviour generates savings
Safety, security and theft prevention
Built-in security for peace of mind
• Backup battery triggers alert if device is disconnectedquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Be notified of out of hours movement
• Set geographic alerts based on your defined parameters
• Set up crash detection alerts to inform a chosen contact
• Hidden secondary asset trackers available for heightened security
Helps you manage your fleet more effectively
• Improve fleet management using dash cams, driver ID and privacy buttonsquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Event streaming camera footage integrated directly into the platform
• Track and view your vehicles and high-value assets all in one system
• Prevent hardware restrictions with our range of devices
• Detects vehicle issues early and avoid breakdowns
Designed to your specific needs
• Alert and report builder – default or customisable templatesquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Schedule reports directly to your inbox
• Group your tracked vehicles and assets with cost centre management
• Highlight events that deviate from the norm
• Fully scalable – start small and build as your fleet grows
Devices and Cameras
View our wide range of cameras, trackers and driver options.
Create your own bespoke telematics package and see what great features you can include.
Brochures and Information
Download information about savings time and money with Tele-Gence.
Helpful User Guides and support contact details available once logged in.
Call us now
Call us now on 0113 384 6233 and we’ll talk you through how you can save time and
money with Tele-Gence. Or, fill in our Quick Enquiry Form below. Better still, book a
demo and see for yourself!
Link your fuel card to Tele-Gence for advanced fuel insight and greater control
fraudulent fuel card use
When your fuel card is used, but the vehicle is not in the same location, Tele-gence can notify you that this has taken place. This enables you to investigate why it’s happened, it will help to prevent future theft and avoid dishonest transactions such as fuelling up non-company vehicles.
By integrating your fuel cards, we know your exact fuel use and distance driven, so we can provide accurate MPG reporting, a key requirement for most accreditations e.g. FORS. You can then ensure your vehicles are running as efficiently as possible. Poor MPG might indicate fraud, poor driver behaviour or underperforming vehicles.
Drivers reminded of new fines for misusing cycle lanes
26th June 2020
Drivers are being reminded that councils now have the power to identify and fine them if they are spotted misusing cycle lanes. In the wake of the coronavirus crisis, the...Read More
Drivers shunning MOT extension, poll finds
18th June 2020
Relatively few drivers are making use of the six-month extension to their MOT certificate that has been available as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, a new poll has found....Read More