We all know what a simple tracking system does, but when you investigate the market you will find that not all telematics systems are the same. Tele-Gence offers improved safety for your drivers, security for your vehicles and reduces costs across your fleet. A remarkably flexible, fully customisable system that can be totally tailored to your fleet requirements. It’s easy to use and supported by a dedicated UK-based team.
Fuel cost management
Be confident you’re not wasting money on fuel
• Fuel fraud alerts – automatic check of fuel filling to vehicle locationquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Accurate MPG / CO₂ comparison reports
• Tools to guide your drivers to cheaper fuel sites
• Quick and easy way of viewing fuel transactions
• Monitor vehicle idling time to reduce wasted fuel
Driver behaviour and productivity
Full visibility of driver performance on the road
• Real-time tracking – updates every 10 seconds or lessquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Tailor driver behaviour scores to determine your best and worst drivers
• Multiple map layers including live traffic
• Monitor dangerous speeding with Overspeed Profiles
• Gain insight into how improved driver behaviour generates savings
Safety, security and theft prevention
Built-in security for peace of mind
• Backup battery triggers alert if device is disconnectedquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Be notified of out of hours movement
• Set geographic alerts based on your defined parameters
• Set up crash detection alerts to inform a chosen contact
• Hidden secondary asset trackers available for heightened security
Helps you manage your fleet more effectively
• Improve fleet management using dash cams, driver ID and privacy buttonsquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Event streaming camera footage integrated directly into the platform
• Track and view your vehicles and high-value assets all in one system
• Prevent hardware restrictions with our range of devices
• Detects vehicle issues early and avoid breakdowns
Designed to your specific needs
• Alert and report builder – default or customisable templatesquick enquiry book a demo choose your plan
• Schedule reports directly to your inbox
• Group your tracked vehicles and assets with cost centre management
• Highlight events that deviate from the norm
• Fully scalable – start small and build as your fleet grows
Devices and Cameras
View our wide range of cameras, trackers and driver options.
Create your own bespoke telematics package and see what great features you can include.
Brochures and Information
Download information about savings time and money with Tele-Gence.
Helpful User Guides and support contact details available once logged in.
Call us now
Call us now on 0113 384 6233 and we’ll talk you through how you can save time and
money with Tele-Gence. Or, fill in our Quick Enquiry Form below. Better still, book a
demo and see for yourself!
Link your fuel card to Tele-Gence for advanced fuel insight and greater control
fraudulent fuel card use
When your fuel card is used, but the vehicle is not in the same location, Tele-gence can notify you that this has taken place. This enables you to investigate why it’s happened, it will help to prevent future theft and avoid dishonest transactions such as fuelling up non-company vehicles.
By integrating your fuel cards, we know your exact fuel use and distance driven, so we can provide accurate MPG reporting, a key requirement for most accreditations e.g. FORS. You can then ensure your vehicles are running as efficiently as possible. Poor MPG might indicate fraud, poor driver behaviour or underperforming vehicles.
Clean Air Zones: What do they mean for drivers and businesses?
12th May 2021
With environmental issues becoming more of a priority for nations across the globe, the UK government has been turning its attention towards policies aimed at lowering harmful greenhouse gas emissions....Read More
What new electric vans are going on sale in the near future?
7th May 2021
We’re seeing more and more electric vans go on sale as we draw closer to the 2030 ban on diesel and petrol van production. Petrol and diesel vans being used...Read More
How fleets could get more miles from electric vehicles
5th May 2021
With concern about the environment on the rise and strict emissions targets in place to curb climate change, it is hoped electric vehicles could make a big contribution to lowering...Read More
What our customers are saying
“With FCS on board and monitoring fuel usage it has stopped any misuse of the fuel cards and every drop of fuel is accounted for.
The tracking system is incredible. Not only can we monitor where members of staff are we can also prove what time they have arrived/left address’s and different building sites cutting out any arguments from clients about arrival times.
It has also slowed certain drivers down and improved their driving. I think this is because they know they are being monitored and don’t want to be the worst driver on the fleet!
With the monitoring and alerts system I get notifications if vehicles are being used outside of work hrs or even if the designated fuel card for a certain van is being used and that van isn’t in the same garage.
The best thing for the trackers though is it can be accessed by myself at anytime and anywhere, giving me full access instantly.
The before, during and after sales service has been exceptional. My point of contact throughout the whole experience has been Kelsey Aitken.”
Norman Brooking Builders
Find out how linking your fuel card with Tele-Gence provides exceptional benefitsdownload brochure
Learn how Tele-Gence puts you in control and see just how much you could saveplay video
Potential Savings Datasheet
See how much you can expect to save and benefit from when using Tele-Gencefind out more
Select the Right Package
At-a-glance features to help you choose between Standard and Proread more
BML Case Study
Making the winning difference for BML Utility Contractorsread more
Information Technology Case Study
Discover how Tele-Gence saved them countless hours and worked perfectly for their needsread more