Fuel Card Services incredible success continues with further innovative and exciting changes planned, so there is no better time to help us shape our future.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Resource Manager to join us on our journey and help us find more fantastic people for our brilliant business.
At Fuel Card Services, our people are what makes us so successful. Excellence is what we all strive to deliver for our customers.
Our consultative and knowledgeable approach to everything we do sets us apart and we’re always looking for new people to join our ever-expanding business.
Our offices are located in:
Reporting to the Group Head of Sales and HR, the Resourcing Manager will be responsible for the complete end to end resourcing programme across all of our sites. This includes developing an incredible attraction and assessment process, managing budgets, measuring success and identifying opportunities for continual improvement. You have will integral relationships and support from key stakeholders across the business and be joining what our people describe as a vibrant, fun and rewarding business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compliance with our Business Conduct Guidelines and other Group Policies
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including CV shortlisting and application management, scheduling coordinating and conducting phone/job interviews and screening candidates, etc).
- Define and deploy selection criteria to determine suitable candidates.
- Liaise with candidates and recruitment stakeholders (eg, hiring managers).
- Utilise online recruitment tools (eg, social media and job boards) to attract suitable candidates.
- Assist with the organisation and facilitation of assessment centres.
- Develop pool of internal and external talents, building relationships with external partners.
- Explore new recruitment channels with recommendations to the Group Head of Sales.
- Work within company hiring SLA’s and with partner agencies to ensure vacancies are filled on time and within set budgets.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries to help shape recruitment strategy.
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicate early warnings and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process.
- Reach defined targets for hiring in all company areas.
- Undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Group Sales and HR.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience of working as an in-house recruiter, or from an agency background, with recruitment experience gained within the sales/telesales sector would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage a large number of vacancies at any time to tight deadlines.
- Experience of using a variety of online attraction channels and demonstrate a robust understanding of the principles and legislation governing effective recruitment advertising (recruitment and social media hiring experience preferential).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong numerical skills.
- IT proficient including MS Office, Outlook and Job Boards.
- Proven ability to multi-task and independently prioritise responsibilities.
- Strong communicator with a professional and confident telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritise.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Target conscious and results driven.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident and able to develop and build rapport with recruitment stakeholders across all levels.
Take the first step by applying now and fuel your ambition
Send us your CV
If you are interested in a position at Fuel Card Services please upload your CV here, your details will be kept on our database for a period of six months from date of application.