Job type: Permanent, full-time
Do you want to work as part of our multi-million pound, growing business? Fuel Card Services is part of DCC Energy, a sub division of the Irish and London Stock Exchange listed DCC plc. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual, who can lead Partner sales initiates and increase Fuel Card Services and Partner revenues, through the promotion of digital advertising space.
Fuel Card Services has been established since 2005. The business now sells in excess of 700 million litres of motor fuel annually via a portfolio of fuel cards under the BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco,
Diesel Direct and UK Fuels brands. Fuel cards have become an essential tool for commercial organisations to manage their transport costs.
BASIC: £22K – £25K
BONUS: OTE £35K
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Perkbox, Pension etc
LOCATION: Wantage, Oxfordshire
- Identify and manage a portfolio of customers to advertise on our various digital platforms and newsletters, b2b & b2C
- Identify and manage a portfolio of Fuel Card Services UK partners, who will pay commission on sales of their products and services to our customer base, b2b & b2C
- Support the wider marketing team, support operations and sales teams as well as direct the delivery and integration of advertising space on Fuel Card Services digitally branded websites, web app and tools.
- Maintain exec relationships at all levels of the company and manage the rhythm of the business in terms of exec to exec interaction with partners and our creative agency, as well as reporting and business reviews.
- Proactively put in place strategies to deliver engagement and sales opportunities with control steps where the plan is not meeting success.
- Meet all Conditions of Satisfaction for the partnership.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and positive outcomes (2 years’ experience).
- Strategic mind set- you play the long game!
- Fluent in digital advertising economics and incentive levers
- Great people/team player
- Board level presentation and communication ability. You are an influencer and agenda setter!
- Superb organizational ability. You are very detail oriented!
- Demonstrates strong cross team/cross functional management and collaboration ability
- Fluent in selling Cloud advertising models and industry trends as well as articulating digital advertising economics and business metrics
DCC is a procurement, sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, with international operations across four continents. DCC has five core businesses – DCC Energy, DCC SerCom, DCC Healthcare, DCC Environmental and DCC Food & Beverage. Principally operating in Britain and Ireland, DCC is listed on both the Irish and London Stock Exchanges. DCC employs approximately 9,000 people in 15 countries, has a market capital of €1.9 billion, and for the year ended 31 March 2012 had a worldwide turnover of €10.6 billion and operating profits of €185 million.
DCC energy division
DCC Energy is the leading oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sales, marketing and distribution business in Britain and Ireland and one of the leading oil distribution businesses in Austria and Denmark. In the year ended 31 March 2012, DCC sold 7.9 billion litres of product to approximately one million customers, from its extensive network of 320 facilities. DCC Energy currently employs approximately 4,200 people, and sells oil under a portfolio of strong brands, including FloGAS, GB Oils, Bayford, Brogan, Carlton Fuels, CPL, Emo Oil, Gulf, Scottish Fuels, Shell, Texaco & Fuel Card Services.
Fuel Card Services
DCC Energy first entered the fuel card market through the acquisition of Fuel Card Services in January 2005. The business now sells in excess of 700 million litres of motor fuel annually via a portfolio of fuel cards under the BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, Diesel Direct and UK Fuels brands. Fuel cards have become an essential tool for commercial organisations to manage their transport costs.