A vacancy has arisen for a proactive and progressive HR Executive to join Fuel Card Services in our Burnley office.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and working alongside the General Managers, you’ll be responsible for supporting and promoting the implementation of HR and company policy and personnel management across our business. Additionally, you’ll provide support to staff, manager and directors on employee relations issues and statutory entitlements, ensuring compliance with current employment legislation.
You’ll attend and advise management on the correct handling of employment meeting across the full employee life cycle which will include disciplinary and grievance procedures and other people support activities.
As part of any office based role you’ll undertake general administration ranging from producing and collating forms, reports and employment data, reviewing and maintaining training records and assisting with quality internal auditing. You’ll also be the key interface for the Burnley office for Health & Safety matters under the guidance of the H&S General Manager
This is an extremely varied HR role that would suit an experience Human Resources professional looking to make their next move who is ready to join a progressive people centric business where they can really make a difference.
- Approachable with strong communication skills?
- Able to build rapport quickly and with ease?
- Proactive in your approach?
- Trustworthy and Ethical?
Do you have…?
- A strong commercial awareness?
- CIPD qualification or equivalent in experience/qualifications?
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation and practices with a proven track record of successful people management?
- Resilience with the ability to effect change?
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle?