The latest FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Minimising transport fines and charges workshop is set to be held in London on the 26th of July and will be sponsored by Fuel Card Services.
Reducing transport related fines and charges your organisation receives can have a direct impact on your bottom line. This workshop covers the regulatory responsibilities for managers and how to develop relevant policies to reduce associated costs. You will also have the opportunity to discuss the issues you face with other FORS accredited companies and industry experts.
The event will cover topics including:
- Explain the legislation relating to PCNs and FPNs and the associated infringements
(parking, loading and unloading, congestion charge and moving traffic)
- Methods to reduce the number of PCNs and FPNs
- How to implement a fines and charges policy
- Develop systems to monitor road transport charges and fines (FORS PCN tracker)
- Evaluate the impact of the policies and make recommendations for improvements
For more information about our partnership with FORS and how it could benefit you contact Rachel Pearson at [email protected] or on 01227 284 344.
Rachel will also be in attendance, as she works her way through the FORS practitioner course, at the afternoon workshop – Measuring and monitoring road fleet performance.
Posted on 19th July 2017
< Back to Latest News