Fuel Card Services have confirmed sponsorship of the upcoming FORS Workshop – Managing driver’s fitness and health on the 22nd of November in Croydon.
Drivers losing attention is the single biggest cause of most collisions. The workshop will look at how a driver’s fitness and impairment can increase the risk of collisions and how this affects the responsibilities of fleet operators. Delegates will benefit from the opportunity to share best practice with other FORS accredited companies.
Also in attendance will be Fuel Card Services’ own accredited FORS practitioner and Major Accounts Manager Rachel Pearson.
Having recently completed her accreditation, Rachel will be on hand to offer advice and guidance to anyone considering working towards their own FORS Practitioner status.
The event will cover topics including:
* Driver fitness and impairment – background and objectives
* What affects a driver’s concentration?
* How do we raise driver’s awareness?
* How do we identify a driver who is affected?
* What are the minimum legal requirements and how can we go beyond these?
* What steps should we and can we take to mitigate the risks?
Fuel Card Services have partnered with FORS to bring their members an exclusive offer on their fuel cards.
Posted on 9th November 2017
< Back to Latest News