Fuel Card Services have confirmed the sponsorship of the latest FORS workshop, Reducing Fuel Use and Minimising Environmental Impacts, on the 27th February. Running from 13:15-17:00 in Croydon.
Learn how to monitor the environmental impact of your operation and manage its effects. Find out how these strategies can save you money by improving your fuel efficiency.
Fuel Card Services’ own accredited FORS practitioner and Major Accounts Manager Rachel Pearson will be in attendance.
The workshop will cover:
– Environmental issues affecting the logistics sector
– Policies and procedures that can help minimise the environmental impact of logistics operations.
– Fuel use, anti-idling, aerodynamics, procurement and driver training.
– Importance of monitoring and measuring KPIs.
– Report on the effects of logistics operations on the environment.
Book your place here.
Fuel Card Services have partnered with FORS to bring their members an exclusive offer on their fuel cards.
Read more about the upcoming FORS Workshops on Managing Noise in Logistics here.
Posted on 20th February 2018
< Back to Latest News