Set to be held on Wednesday, May 10th in London, the workshop, sponsored by Fuel Card Services, is entitled ‘Safe and efficient fleet management’ and will cover managing the maintenance and roadworthiness of commercial vehicles in your organisation and is aimed at transport managers or those who have a responsibility for road fleet management.
Rachel Pearson, who is the dedicated account manager for FORS members, commented: “There are many different facets to safe and efficient fleet management which can often be easily overlooked by operators but sometimes have profound effects on general fleet health.”
The workshop will cover a host of important issues for fleet managers when it comes to the difficult task of monitoring fleet operations and ensuring they are as safe and efficient as possible.
Special thanks must go to Rachel Pearson, who has spent over a year working in partnership with FORS and she will be in attendance at next month’s workshop. Members of FORS should also note that they can receive money off and other great benefits when signing up for Fuel Card Services products.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Benefits of safe and efficient fleet management
- Understand our legal responsibilities in relation to safe and efficient fleet management
- Explain the organisational policies and procedures that relate to safe and efficient fleet management
- Auditing procedures and internal management systems
- Record keeping
- Tools and technology for enhancing fleet performance – safety technology
- Repairs post accident
Kicking off at 09:00 GMT and running until 12:45, the workshop promises to be a jam-packed morning of fleet management best practice that attendees will be sure to enjoy and gain a great deal of benefit from.
Posted on 24th April 2017
< Back to Latest News