The FORS workshop – Minimising transport fines and charges – is to be held in London and will be sponsored by Fuel Card Services.
FCS Major Accounts Manager Rachel Pearson, who recently completed the FORS practitioner course herself, will be on hand to offer advice and guidance to prospective practitioners during their accreditation.
Reducing transport related fines and charges your organisation receives can have a direct impact on your bottom line. This workshop covers the regulatory responsibilities for managers and how to develop relevant policies to reduce associated costs. You will also have the opportunity to discuss the issues you face with other FORS accredited companies and industry experts.
The event will cover topics including:
1) Explain the legislation relating to PCNs and FPNs and the associated infringements
(parking, loading and unloading, congestion charge and moving traffic)
2) Methods to reduce the number of PCNs and FPNs
3) How to implement a fines and charges policy
4) Develop systems to monitor road transport charges and fines (FORS PCN tracker)
5) Evaluate the impact of the policies and make recommendations for improvements
Posted on 28th September 2017
< Back to Latest News