Fuel Card Services are set to sponsor the upcoming FORS workshop tomorrow in London, entitled Reducing fuel use and minimising environmental impacts.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
– Environmental issues affecting the logistics sector
– Policies and procedures that can help minimise the environmental impact of logistics operations
– Fuel use, anti-idling, aerodynamics, procurement, driver training
– Importance of monitoring and measuring KPIs
– Report on the effects of logistics operations on the environment
Our own Rachel Pearson will be in attendance for the whole day, which includes the morning session -Safe and efficient fleet management – sponsored by Lightfoot.
Posted on 26th September 2017
< Back to Latest News