Our business is both growing and diversifying and we’re looking for a great sales person to join and develop our exciting new vehicle sales division here in Wantage!
With over 55,000 existing UK business customers here at FCS (all of whom run vehicles), you’ll be speaking to our client database to introduce our new vehicle solutions service, discuss their requirements and sell our huge range of competitive and flexible new vehicle options.
The successful candidate will be specifically accountable for delivering sales growth to the company through prospecting and other mediums.
Preferably with experience in fleet, contract hire and business vehicle sales, you will use your excellent communication and negotiation skills to establish our new service whilst finding the best deal to suit our customer’s needs and within their desired timescales.
This role would suit someone with a drive to succeed and the desire to further their sales career and earning potential.
- Previous successful experience in B2B telesales or car sales
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and team members
- Commercial awareness and understanding of market conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales ability and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure, achieve targets and deliver to deadlines
- Experienced in Telesales (ideally in Automotive or Finance sectors)?
- Educated to GCSE level and a grade C or equivalent in English or Maths?
- Looking to develop your career in a great environment?
- Wanting a competitive salary, commission & benefits package?
Your OTE will be £24,000 per annum.
This coupled with a great benefits package including, 20 days holiday per year, rising to 25 days. Pension, Life Insurance & our lifestyle benefits package PerkBox (which gives you access to some incredible perks)
All this with some creative freedom means you will be setting yourself up for future success with a rewarding career with Fuel Card Services.
Want to know more about the awesome benefits we offer our teams? Click the link and have a look what’s on offer.
To apply click the link below or contact Neil wheatley on 0844 8709856 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are FCS… Are you?