An opportunity has arisen for a rising star in the marketing space to join Fuel Card Services in our Wantage office.
We’re looking for a Social Media Executive to join us and really grow their experience. Reporting to the Marketing Team Leader you’ll be responsible for the promotion of the brands within Fuel Card Group across a variety of social media platforms, as well as keeping staff up to date with company activity via our internal marketing systems.
You’ll maintain and develop our social media profiles, with the aim of increasing engagement and further building follower base and brand reputation. You’ll build a great relationship with creative agencies to design content, as well as creating original content to compliment this.
To be successful you’ll make sure all functionality is correct on social media platforms and you’ll have some exposure to administrating social media advertising campaigns and adverts. Alongside this, you will also be responsible for keeping our staff intranet and internal live tracking screens full of interesting, engaging and relevant content.
You’ll be experienced in working within a busy creative office and you’ve use the Adobe Creative Suite and have some knowledge of social media automation systems and you’ll have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes too.
- You’ll be an incredible communicator with professional and confident telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritise will be second nature.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic, punctuality and reliability.
- You’ll also be results driven and target conscious with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Results driven and target conscious with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Strong awareness and understanding of spotting key trends, themes and staying ahead of the competition.
Your starting salary will be £18,000 per annum plus a bonus earning potential of £4,000 per year.
This coupled with a great benefits package including, 20 days holiday per year, rising to 25 days. Pension, Life Insurance & our lifestyle benefits package PerkBox (which gives you access to some incredible perks)
All this with some creative freedom means you will be setting yourself up for future success with a rewarding career with Fuel Card Services.
Want to know more about the awesome benefits we offer our teams? Click the link and have a look what’s on offer.
To apply click the link below or contact Jessica Daley on 0844 8709856 – email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are FCS… Are you?
Posted on 5th July 2016
< Back to Latest News