As one of our eMarketing Sales Advisors you’ll be responsible for talking to lots of potential customers who are interested in finding out more about our products and services. You’ll provide a comprehensive service to customers with the objective of signing up new accounts in this busy web sales department.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader and working in the Marketing Department you’ll follow up on leads from mail shots which have been sent by the marketing department with a phone call, email or fax to obtain the business.
Speed, accuracy, professionalism and an effective approach will be key to your success. You’ll answer questions from companies about all of our products to ensure your new business leads are fully informed and you’ll be focussed on converting generated leads into sales.
As our eMarketing Sales Advisor you’ll be target driven and looking to achieve your individual and team weekly & monthly sales targets. You’ll ensure that customers are called back when they ask and on a weekly basis you’ll make courtesy calls to ensure accounts are being used as much as possible.
Our computer systems rely on accurate, quality information being input so you’ll ensure that you update it every time you speak with a customer to make sure we have everything we need to deliver a great service to our customers every single day.
Education & Experience
- Good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience working in a Sales role would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy in all areas.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
Want to know more about the awesome benefits we offer our teams? Click the link and have a look what’s on offer.
To apply click the link below or contact Louise Carr on 0844 8709856 – email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age