Storm Emma is naturally having an impact on the UK weather-wise. But the disruption is not just travelling alone; this cold snap can affect our homes and places of business.
Of course, if freezing temperatures cause a water pipe to burst, a boiler to combust or a roof to collapse due to sheer weight of snow or a fallen tree, then your building and contents, whether domestic or commercial, will have got you covered.
However, the task of dealing with the insurance claims officer, the hassle of organising the right plumber, builder or roofer to do the job, and the anxiety of coping with the disruption and inconvenience, might leave you feeling as emotional and exasperated as a direct run-in with ‘The Beast From The East’.
At Fuel Card Services, we have found a partner Aspray Ltd, that you can turn to for expert guidance and support on property damage insurance claims.
Aspray can manage your claim from inception to completion by dealing with your insurer, or appointed loss adjuster, directly to negotiate a settlement. Once works are agreed, Aspray will project manage vetted contractors to complete the reinstatement works, all the while, putting you, the policyholder first.
How Aspray will handle your Insurance Claim:
- Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
- Prepare and present a detailed schedule of works for your insurer.
- Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster, if necessary.
- Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
- Aim to restore your property as swiftly as possible
- Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
- Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
- Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout.
In short, Aspray’s work is only complete when you are satisfied with the repair.
Money off your excess:
Best of all, there is no charge to you for their service. If you appoint Aspray they will project manage the contractors and be paid directly by your insurers. Please note any policy excess stated within your policy will of course still apply.However, if you do instruct Aspray to take care of your insurance claim and all reinstatement works, as a customer of Fuel Card Services’, they are offering a £100 voucher towards your excess upon completion. Terms and conditions apply.
So, before you make an impact claim on your insurance, simply click here and make the whole impact damage process to your assets, whether home or company, a cool summer breeze.
Posted on 1st March 2018
< Back to Latest News