1. To enter the draw you must be an active Fuel Card Services Ltd customer and complete our Telematics Survey by Sunday 30th April 2017. Providing your contact details will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
2. By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you have sought your employer’s consent (where applicable) and are responsible for declaring the prize for tax purposes (if relevant).
3. The promotion opens on Thursday 23rd March and closes on the Sunday 30th April 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. The random draw will take place on Thursday 4th May 2017. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize, the brand new Amazon Echo. To claim the prize the “winner” must have an open fuelcard account with Fuel Card Services Ltd in England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or over.
7. There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winner.
8. For the name of the winners, please send a SAE marked Telematics Free Prize Draw to Marketing Dept., The Marketing Dept. Fuel Card Services Ltd, The White Barn, Manor Road, Manor Farm, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 8NE.
9. The winner may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes if so required, no payment will be offered.
10. In the event that the “winner” of the prize does not have or does not open a fuel card account* with Fuel Card Services Ltd, or the Promoter is unable to deliver due to the winners fuel card account no longer being open, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original (or to draw another winner if necessary). * Accounts open subject to credit status.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the promotion.
12.The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. This Promotion is not open to employees or their immediate families or contractors of the Promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
15. The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
16. By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you have sought your employer’s consent (where applicable) and are responsible for declaring the prize for tax purposes (if relevant).
Posted on 22nd March 2017
< Back to Latest News