Look Closer at this exclusive offer available to FORS companies
“As a FORS Bronze member, we now pay significantly less than the pump prices we were previously charged and no longer have to pay a transaction fee every time that a driver refuels. If we ever need anything, I always call Rachel Pearson and get fast, friendly help.
Talking to the same person every time is so much better than joining a call centre queue to talk to a random stranger.”
Jane Dodd, Barwit Accounts Director
If you are a FORS company (Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme), or if you are working towards accreditation, your business is entitled to some exclusive fuel cost saving offers from Fuel Card Services.
- Fuel Card Services Ltd was founded in 1987 and is owned by DCC Plc. We are part of the Energy division which includes Sales, Marketing & Distribution of Oil and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Products.
- Fuel Card Services are the UK’s largest independent fuel card agent with all Major Brands to offer, Esso, Shell, BP, Diesel Direct, Texaco, UK Fuels, Allstar, Gulf, Pace & Emo.
- Volume sold exceeds 1billion litres
- 55,000 live customers
- Personal account manager
- 24/7 access to online account – eServices
- Additional services, Card Protect, Co2 Certificate & MileageCount
- Proven Track Record – Crown Commercial Services Supplier
- FTSE 100 company
Exclusive offer for FORS operators – Discounted Fuel Cards only £6 each (Non FORS members £12 per year) FORS members can choose from weekly fixed price cards offering a saving against fuel prices nationally or pump priced cards for convenience and simplicity.
- Personal account manager who has completed the FORS practitioner course.
- Free of charge Co2 certificates for 2 months then only £1 per week donating 10% to ‘Cool Earth’.
Exclusive offer to FORS operators – 10% off the Tele-gence Telematics Solution. Offer refers to tracking unit purchase and monthly subscription fee. Includes free installation!
Benefits of tele-gence?
- Full access to the Tele-Gence Solution and the reportage suite (including your own branding on the system should you wish).
- Live tracking updated every twenty seconds.
- Fuel use analysis and fuel fraud alerts.
- Driver and journey analysis – highlighting poor/inefficient driving, helping to reduce fuel expenditure and maintenance costs.
- Ultra-accurate MPG reporting – again helping reduce fuel expenditure.
- Dedicated account manager on a direct line whenever required.
Find out more about Tele-Gence, here.
Find out more about the FORS scheme, here.