Look Closer at this exclusive offer available to FORS companies
“As a FORS Bronze member, we now pay significantly less than the pump prices we were previously charged and no longer have to pay a transaction fee every time that a driver refuels. If we ever need anything, I always call Rachel Pearson and get fast, friendly help.
Talking to the same person every time is so much better than joining a call centre queue to talk to a random stranger.”
Jane Dodd, Barwit Accounts Director
If you are a FORS company (Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme), or if you are working towards accreditation, your business is entitled to some exclusive fuel cost saving offers from Fuel Card Services.
- Fuel Card Services Ltd was founded in 1987 and is owned by DCC Plc. We are part of the Energy division which includes Sales, Marketing & Distribution of Oil and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Products.
- Fuel Card Services are the UK’s largest independent fuel card agent with all Major Brands to offer, Esso, Shell, BP, Diesel Direct, Texaco, UK Fuels, Allstar, Gulf, Pace & Emo.
- Volume sold exceeds 1billion litres
- 55,000 live customers
- Personal account manager
- 24/7 access to online account – eServices
- Additional services, Card Protect, Co2 Certificate & MileageCount
- Proven Track Record – Crown Commercial Services Supplier
- FTSE 100 company
Exclusive offer for FORS Operators – Free fuel cards (normally £12 per year) and Platts deal on fuel (This will mean that FORS members are paying the lowest margin above cost price and have assurance that their price will remain competitive against the national average for the duration of the account)
Find out more about the FORS scheme, here.