Driving in the EU post Brexit

Written by Ellie


The Department for Transport has published guidance on what commercial drivers may need to do to drive in the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) when the UK leaves the EU on 29 March 2019.

The guide includes information on:

  • The requirements for UK commercial drivers in Europe after the UK leaves the EU
  • UK commercial drivers and haulage companies transporting goods abroad
  • Community licences and European Conference of Ministers of Transport (ECMT) permits
  • Trailer registration

To find out more, visit gov.uk

Posted on 10th November 2018

< Back to Latest News