As our Retentions Advisor you’ll be responsible for the performance maintenance of existing customer accounts. You’ll ensure that our existing client relationships are maintained to maximise sales potential and develop new business leads. Where necessary you’ll go out to meet with new and existing clients to promote our services.
In addition you’ll oversee the handover of new customers into your portfolio on a monthly basis, you’ll set weekly prices and analyse weekly reports to ensure you’re on top of any issues.
The role of a Customer Retentions Advisor is that of support, maintenance, monitoring and growth. Therefore you’ll be excellent at understanding the bigger picture and you’ll have plenty of experience in customer service and account management.
Education & Experience
- Good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience working in an office environment essential, preferably with Sales experience and customer management experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good communicator with professional and confident telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritize.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Results driven and target conscious with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
Want to know more about the awesome benefits we offer our teams? Click the link and have a look what’s on offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
To apply click the link below or contact Louise Carr on 0844 8709856 – LCarr@thefuelcardpeople.co.uk
Posted on 28th June 2016
< Back to Latest News