1.What’s your name & Job Title? Richard Harborne, Assistant Team Leader
2. How long have you worked for Fuel Card Services? I’ve worked at FCS for 3.5 years
3. Where did you work before? Before FCS I ran my own Property maintenance business for 5 years. I really enjoyed it but wanted my life back!!!
4. What made you decide to join the business? Earlier in my working career I worked Nestle and wanted to work for larger company again, with job security, office environment and more attractive hours.
5. What’s the best thing about working here? The people I work with keeps me in the job as well as the incentives and the work hard play hard attitude of the office.
6. What would you say to someone thinking about applying for a role with us? You get out what you put in, if you want to be successful and earn good money, put the effort in and you’ll have a great time.
7. Tell me something unique about yourself… I own over 100 items of Superdry branded items