1. What’s your name & Job Title? – Kevin Jackson – Sales Team Leader
2. How long have you worked for Fuel Card Services? – I have worked for the company for over 6 years starting in July 2011 as an account manager before working my way through the ranks.
3. What made you decide to join the business? – I worked for a major high street retailer for a short period time where I discovered my passion and hunger for sales and went from there. I looked for a position with a company that offered a challenging environment but could also foster professional growth, development and advancement which I found here at Fuel Card Services Ltd.
4. What’s the best thing about working here? – The people and our customers. Every day is different and brings new challenges whether it be helping a colleague develop their portfolio of customers, meeting customers face to face or taking part in one of our crazy incentives.
5. Tell me something unique about yourself… – I have studied part-time over the last 3 years and was awarded my Foundation Degree in Business last September. I love my holidays and have visited some exotic places over the last couple of years including Mexico & the USA. I’m hoping to venture to the east next and visit places such as Hong Kong, Thailand & Singapore.