1. What’s your name & Job Title? – Jess Wort – Marketing Team Leader
2. How long have you worked for Fuel Card Services? – I joined in February 2012
3. Where did you work before? – Following university I worked as a Freelance Copywriter
4. What made you decide to join the business? – Lots of things! From a career perspective, I wanted a role which was broad and would allow me to develop lots of different skills within a growing team, which Fuel Card Services has definitely delivered on! I also liked the office location, which is beautifully rural but conveniently located near to my home town. The offices (and the team!) are also very bright and vibrant, but relaxed and friendly. The company itself really values its employees having an excellent work-life balance, and is also very supportive in helping employees grow and succeed.
5. What’s the best thing about working here? – I like the variety and creativity within the marketing department, and it helps that I work with a great bunch of incredibly talented individuals.
6. What would you say to someone thinking about applying for a role with us? – There are roles for almost everyone at Fuel Card Services, and if you have a strong work ethic you will thrive here.
7. Tell me something unique about yourself… – I spend a lot of my time outside of work trying to wrangle my escape artist horse, Tosh. His appetite for destruction is as big as his appetite for grass, and he is often jumping fences and opening stable doors in his pursuit of a snack!