New Business Sales Consultant – German Market
As our New Business Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for proactively generating business through outbound calling to businesses across Germany and to act as customer advisor for any customers you bring on board for the first 6 months of the customer’s account duration.
Based out of our Oxford office, you’ll be fluent in German and will have an appetite to achieve against stretching targets whilst supporting our office in Germany.
- Maintaining regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Maintain a full understanding of Fuel Cards and the market.
- Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets, involving high volume business to business cold calling.
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Update all customer records on the customer database.
- Manage the accounts that are sold by the individual for a period of six months.
- Answer and make calls in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Log information on calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate customer records.
Making sure all the Call Back’s /Courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
- Fluent in German Language
- Good standard of education preferably with passing grades in Mathematics & Language.
- Experience working in an office environment essential, preferably with Business to Business Telesales experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
If this sounds like something for you and you’re looking for a competitive basic salary, the ability to earn commission and are ready for lots of added benefits then we want to hear from you.
Whether you’re looking to focus on progression into a more senior role or your ambition is to become the top Customer Account Manager in the country and earn the commission that goes with it. Fuel Card Services is the start of a truly amazing career journey.
Take the first step by applying now and start your future today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Take the first step by applying now and fuel your ambition
Send us your CV
If you are interested in a position at Fuel Card Services please upload your CV here, your details will be kept on our database for a period of six months from date of application.