1. What’s your name & Job Title? – Rachel Pearson – Major Accounts Manager
2. How long have you worked for Fuel Card Services? – I have worked for the company since September 2007
3. What made you decide to join the business? – Following my Charity Work at the Red Cross I wanted a full time job to focus my energy on.
4. What’s the best thing about working here? – I love my job, I get the autonomy of visiting customers, going to trade shows and generally the opportunity to expand my knowledge by completing relevant courses. The company rewards hard work and clearly invests in staff who invest in it!
5. Tell me something unique about yourself … – When I started the company I had little confidence and due to management having faith in me, I grew both personally and professionally. I left the company for a short hiatus to do care work in the community and quickly realised it wasn’t for me. I have worked in many different roles and since being given the opportunity in Major Accounts I have really found my feet. I love meeting people face to face and enjoy dealing with unexpected situations or complex questions. People will know me for my work on the FORS partnership and more recently CLOCS. I am passionate about what I do and always looking for new challenges.