Does your business rely on knowing what your customers want?
- Is tracking visitors and measuring performance to your website important?
- Does your sales team buy in-lists?
- Does your marketing team directly email all contacts from your CRM system?
If you answer ‘yes’ to all, or any, of these questions then you need to pay attention.
Right now, knowing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is more important to your business, than knowing how to interact with your next customer.
Why Think About GDPR?
The GDPR is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years and the window to correctly process personal information is closing fast.
Here are some reasons why GDPR should be at the top of your list to avoid breaching:
- If your website and business interactions don’t show compliance, then customers, competitors and law enforcers can report you to the Information Commissioner Office (ICO)
- After investigation, being non-compliant, attracts a high fine of up to €20,000,000 or 4% of your turnover (whichever is greatest).
What can you do?
Reasons to act now
The post Knowing You…Knowing GDPR…Is Really Something You Should Do appeared first on FCS Media.