We've teamed up with Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd to offer you an alternative low cost and secure way to make your fuel purchases and manage your driver spend.
Call us on 0203 535 7350* or leave your details and we will call you back!
The Cashplus Business Expense Card allows you to manage your fuel and business spending effectively. As you can only spend what has been loaded, it's perfect for making sure that your staff only spend what you've allocated to their individual card account.
•It only takes 5 minutes to apply
•No credit check or interview required to apply2.
•Perfect for any size business
• Cut time and cost when managing business spending
•Instant funds to your employees and drivers
•Manage individual card balances
•Track, spend and block cards online 24/7
•Decrease administration and employee fraud.
• Annual fee of £69 for the card account
• Add more cards for a one off fee of £5.95
• No charge for UK purchase transactions
• Earn 0.5% cashback on all qualifying card spend1 (Special FCS Offer)
Other charges apply, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for full details.
1. Fuel Card Services site visitors that apply for a Cashplus Business Account via the link on this web page www.fuelcardservices/cashplus, via a telephone call to 0203 535 7350* or by emailing [email protected] will be eligible to receive the above cashback offer. When contacting Cashplus by telephone or email, it is the responsibility of the applicant to quote 'Fuel Card Services' in order to receive this cashback offer. Cashback is available to you on all MasterCard purchase transactions, except where the transaction is refunded. Please note that purchase transactions do not include the following: cash withdrawals; foreign transactions and/or associated foreign transaction charges; purchases made via mobile phone (including but not limited to contactless or NFC transactions); purchases made via point of sale offering; continuous payment authority transactions; quasi cash transactions; direct debit transactions; inbound or outbound payment transactions; and/or transfers using the "payments and transfers" service. We reserve the right to exclude certain merchant types. You will earn 0.5% on all purchases that meet the above detailed conditions. Cashback will be accumulated between the start and end of each month and payable the following month, not before the 10th, on the condition a minimum of £1 has been earned. In order to earn cashback, the Account must be in good status in the month you earn cashback and in the month you get paid cashback, and you must not be in breach of your Account's Terms and Conditions. Should your account be closed due to a breach of the account's terms and conditions, any outstanding cashback accumulated will not be paid out. Any cashback paid for transactions which are subsequently refunded will be reversed in a reasonable time frame. This cashback offer will be available for the minimum period of 30 days from the point of account opening, with Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd reserving the right to withdraw or vary this offer and/or change the calculation of the offer thereafter at their discretion.
2. Subject to terms and conditions. Accounts available to applicants aged 18 years+ and businesses based in the UK and are subject to the address and identification of the applicant and applying business being verified. Cashplus is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900002) for the issuing of electronic money. Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. All credit facilities are provided by APS and are subject to approval and affordability. APS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities (Registration No. 671140). The registered address of AFL and APS is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Post Office® and Post Office symbol are registered trademarks of Post Office Ltd.
*Available Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. Calls may be recorded.