10 Leadership Lessons
28th June 2016
There are a number of key leadership strategies or principles that you can take on board and implement to benefit your own organisation:
1. Become a great communicator – you may have a great idea but unless you can convince the masses your unlikely to succeed.
2. Understand and learn about the people your leading -Differentiate between Delegation, Coaching, Directing and Supporting people within your organisation. You must identify who falls into which category.
3. Be prepared for Criticism – but stick with your core values and beliefs.
4. Stay Focused – Do what you do best – Focus your energies on your core business.
5. Become an Expert in your field – Learn to do what you currently do even better – Own your niche.
6. Cut Cost and waste – eliminate unnecessary waste and your profit margins will improve.
7. Focus on Time Management – Spend your time working on those projects or initiative that yield the highest return.
8. Embrace change – don’t fear it.
9. Become a leader, act like a leader – source new ideas encourage innovation and make sure it spreads throughout the organization.
10. Earn respect and give respect to everyone who shares your vision and values.
If you would like to join a team that is valued by its leaders – visit our careers page.
Extracts taken fro a piece by By John Vaughanback